8 Ballerina TuTu Party Ideas That Won't Break The Bank
Your little girl is important to you. So of course you want to make her tutu Birthday party nothing less than special. Many mom's and dad's find that the Birthday party of their little girl's dreams can cost a small fortune. Money spent that can otherwise be set aside to begin her college tuition fund.
No need to fret. VG Invites has some solutions for your party needs that won't break the bank. Lets take a look at how you can have an amazing tutu Birthday party while still being frugal.
1. Little Girl's Love To Play Dress Up: Make tutus and crowns for each girl attending your party, If you are crafty, this can be a great party favor for your Birthday girl's guests.
2. Food: As you may have guessed, food is my favorite part of any celebration. I love to cook and I enjoy entertaining. However, aside from the venue, food can be one of the most expensive parts of throwing a party. However, you can easily cut the cost of food at a kid's party with these simple tips. Make it a pot luck event. Supply the burgers and hot dogs, and ask family members to bring a side dish. Buy your hot dogs, burgers, and buns in bulk. This will save you a lot of money. Or you can skip the meal and just serve snacks, chips, and of course, lets not forget the Birthday cake.
3. Speaking of Venue: When and where? These are the first and most important questions that you need to answer when planning your little girl's party. If it is summer time or you live in a part of the country where the climate is warmer, consider your local public park. Many parks have a designated picnic area that is perfect for hosting a family party. If a park is not an option, consider having your party at home or a family member's home.
4. The Guest List: The guest list for your Birthday party will naturally affect the cost of your event. The more people you plan to invite, the more seating and food you will need. If you want to keep costs down, keep the guest list small. Perhaps only inviting family members and close friends.
5. Lets Not Forget The Invitations and Decorations: Part of throwing a fun party is the decorations and invitations. But they can eat up a good portion of your funds. Choose a color and theme for your child's party and stick to it. Since we are talking about a tutu ballerina themed party you might consider these pretty invitations and bunting with some hot pink and white balloons.
If you are short on time and need to get your invites out right away, instantly download your invitation like the one above for $9. ♥ VG Invites has taken all the hard work out of creating your invitations. The image you see is on the file. All you have to do is type in your details, save and print from home or your local copy center. To keep things simple the font and sizes of text are set. The only work you need to do is add your personal information. If you would like a customized file I am happy to help. Visit www.diyInvitationDivas.etsy.com for more information. Or you may order printed invitations at www.zazzle.com/vginvites
6. Fun and Games: Fun and games are a fairly traditional part of a Birthday party. So if it is your wish to go with tradition, I have an old favorite that won't cost a lot, if anything at all. Musical chairs will add life to any ballerina's tutu party. If you have never played this game as a child, I will wonder a tiny bit about you. Just kidding. The game is simple. All you need are kids, music, and chairs. Have one less chair than there are children. When the music plays the children dance around the chairs. When it stops, everyone has to sit in a chair. The one who is out has to stand aside. Then you take one chair away and repeat the process until there is one kid left. I loved this game as a kid and remember that it kept me and my friends entertained for hours.
7. Getting By With Help From Friends: Most likely, at least one other person in your family has thrown a child's Birthday party. It stands to reason, then, that they probably know a little something about planning a party. You might even have a talented musician or magician in your family who is willing to chip in their skills to save you some money. Don't be shy about asking for help from your loved ones, as they might be delighted to help.
8. Let Them Eat Cake: What little girl doesn't love Birthday cake? And what Birthday party would be complete without one? The Birthday cake is the highlight of the whole party. The cake of your dreams doesn't have to cost a small fortune. Here are some suggestions. You can buy a cake mix, frosting, sprinkles and candles. Have dad take the guest of honor out for a few hours while you and the siblings work on baking and decorating the cake. It is a fun family project that you all will enjoy. If you are strapped for time, look to your local supermarket or bakery for a pre-made cake.
If you follow these tips, your child's Birthday party doesn't have to drain your bank account. Do you have ideas for saving money on a child's Birthday party? VG Invites would love to hear them. Won't you share them in the comments section below?